Who Won The Voice 2012: Winner is Jermaine Paul!
It’s the question everyone will be asking tomorrow morning and the question fans have been waiting for the answer to since The Voice 2012 premiered just weeks ago: Who Won The Voice 2012 and – possibly more importantly – did they deserve it?
Perhaps even more exciting than the show itself is the ongoing feud between Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine. The two have been battling back and forth the entire season and it came to a dramatic head during the taping of last night’s episode. In short, Christina was furious that Adam chose the song 99 Problems by Jay-Z for his team member Tony Lucca.
Christina spoke out on Tony’s choice to sing the particular song and told him that it was derogatory and offensive to his wife and daughter who were in the audience.
Tonight, the finalists (Juliet Simms, Chris Mann, Tony Lucca and Jermaine Paul) reunited for the last time before it was announced who would be crowned The Voice Winner 2012.
So enough of what happened (I’m sure you all watched)…we want to know your thoughts on this season’s winner.
Who Won The Voice 2012?
The Voice 2012 winner is Jermaine Paul . Do you think the right person won the competition this season?
- The Voice Finale 2012: Christina Aguilera vs Adam Levine
- Christina Aguilera Etta James Funeral Outfit Photo: Classless Cleavage!
- Who Wins The Bachelor 2012 Courtney or Lindzi (WINNER SPOILER)!
- The Bachelor Winner 2012 Revealed: Courtney Robertson Wins!
- Miss America 2012 Winner is Miss Wisconsin (PHOTO)!