Who Wins The Bachelorette 2013: Desiree’s Winner Spoiler!
Drew, Chris, Brooks, Zak…there are so many great guys left for Desiree Hartsock to choose from on this season of The Bachelorette but which lucky one gets the final rose in the end?
After tonight, there will be only 5 men left vying for Desiree’s heart. Then, the final four will take Desiree home to visit their families and from there, she will pick the person she wants to be with (and the person she’s engaged to today).
So, who is it? Who wins the Bachelorette 2013? If you want to know who gets the final rose, keep reading. If you don’t, stop reading now.
Here’s how the rest of the season plays out:
Tonight, Kasey and James will be eliminated (depending on when you read this, you may already know that). Next week, Michael will be eliminated. This brings us to the final four.
The final four are Drew, Zak, Chris and Brooks – and that’s the order of their eliminations following hometown dates.
In the end, Desiree picks Brooks, he proposes and the two are currently engaged.
Now that you know how the rest of the season plays out, tell us – do you think Des made the right choice this season?
- Who Does Des Pick on The Bachelorette 2013: Spoiler Update!
- Who Does Desiree Hartsock Choose: Who Wins The Bachelorette 2013?
- Who Does Desiree Choose on The Bachelorette 2013? Winner Spoiler!
- Who Does Desiree Pick on The Bachelorette? Finale Spoiler!
- Reality Steve Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers 2013: Who Wins?