Feb 4, 2014

Who Does Juan Pablo Choose: Who Wins The Bachelor 2014?

It’s been one of the most popular questions since the beginning of January and it’s becoming more and more popular with each passing week: Who Does Juan Pablo Choose on The Bachelor? Who wins the final rose is always the most popular question of the season and we have exclusive details on who walks away with Juan Pablo’s heart and who gets sent home brokenhearted.

By this point in the season, everyone has their favorites. This season, opinions seemed mixed on who viewers want to see walk away with an engagement ring. While Nikki seems to have a decent fan base, she reportedly gets quite mean in the upcoming episodes and will quickly turn from a favorite to a villain. Clare’s in the same boat. She was well-liked at the beginning of the season but her controlling ways and constant need for attention have now turned most people off from wanting to see her win. Andi has a fairly good fan base this year – as does Kat. Some people like Sharleen while others can’t stand her. The only thing that matters in the end is which lady Juan Pablo likes the best. Let’s see who it is!

Who Does Juan Pablo Choose? Who Wins The Bachelor 2014?

Let’s get started with some of the highlights in the next few episodes. Tonight, Kelly, Danielle and Alli will be sent home. Next week, Cassandra will be sent home on the group date and Kat will be sent home at the rose ceremony. The following week (the one right before hometown dates), Sharleen eliminates herself and Chelsie will be sent home at the rose ceremony. That leaves Renee, Clare, Nikki and Andi as your final four this season.

Unfortunately for Renee (especially being a mom), she gets sent home right after hometown dates. Andi makes a shocking decision to leave right after fantasy dates and eliminates herself the morning after her one-on-one time with JP. That leaves Nikki and Clare as your final two this season. In the end, Juan Pablo chooses Nikki and sends Clare home at the final rose ceremony. He does not, I repeat he DOES NOT, propose to Nikki.

Guess we’ll have to wait until the After the Final Rose Ceremony to see what happens!

Do you think Juan Pablo and Nikki will get married?

Sound off in the comment section below!

1. how do you guys know that?

2. juan Pablo is a total player, he is not going to marry anyone. what a joke!!

3. juan Pablo is such a player. there is no way he is ever marrying anyone. what a joke!!!

4. KETTLY Perrin says:

This season of the Bachelor I so unsettled. Juan Pablo is more of a Don Juan than a Juan Pablo.

5. Everyone needs to leave him alone he is a single
    Dad and he needs someone he can not be alone
    The rest of his life so listen haters y’all can hate
    But god knows who he really is so just shut up

6. Angela R Kennedy says:

Juan Paublo is a “play boy”,it is ver evident if you watch the episodes.
    Claire had sex with him and that tells me he has no control of him self on the show or in real life !
    Stories out there say his reputation is equivalent to Don Juan !!!!
    I would not accept a rosé and get the hell out of Nam!

7. LOL… I think the show is a total joke. These girls put themselves on national television to fight for 1 guy….. How embarrassing. Then JP … I’ve never seen a man get so emotional over dropping these women… Well I guess he’s sad to have to send home his harem knowing he has to pick just 1,,, Ridiculous …

8. I think it’s magical. Everyone deserves love no matter what path you take to get it. Being a whore is definitely not the best way to go about this task. Juan deserves love, like the rest of the ladies deserve as well. His little girl deserves a mom while she’s with her daddy. He needs to be with someone that will treat him the way we all want to be treated. If he doesn’t find it on this show that means it wasn’t Gods plan. I am one of the lucky ones to say I found my soul mate after years of looking, being engaged once and him being married before. I am so glad that I’ve been through everything in my life bc it led me straight to my magnificent husband. Find love Juan. I believe you will wether it be on television or on your own route through the world. No one deserves to be alone and feel alone.

9. Miss Jamaica says:

JP seems to be enjoying himself. I think Sharleen is really serious and she can’t bother with playing around in front of these cameras. Why the hell are these girls embarrassing themselves on tv? Some will self destruct like Courtney, Vienna and Gia! Not everyone has a kardashian gut….no shame or pride needed! Smdh

10. Casandra DeAnda says:

juan Pablo don’t marry nikki I don’t like her and she seems strikt.please marry casandra she has my name and I hope you will marry her. juan you will make a big mistake if you marry her. she has been a little rude. she is not fun or active at all. if you seen the korea one you will know that she is not jamming. she was just clapping her hands until the show was over. please don’t marry her you will make a big mistake

11. christine cherry law says:

juan Pablo do you have to really marry nikki. did you write all the things up there or did someone else make it up?? I want to know or they might lie to me. do you know nikki said she was going to crap her pants right in front of the tv. nikki has become more mean. I hope you notice juan I am warning you now and im not kidding. if you marry her your life will be a total mistake. ohhhhhhhhhh I want to crap my pants. so dumb nikki sooooooooo dumb. juan Pablo will thank me someday for this and I know he will I know

• ahahah you are funny do you really think juan pablo is going to see your comment and then all of a sudden have this huge enlightenment about nikki?!

12. JUAN PABLO NO SABE LO QUE QUIERE Y FUE MUI INJUSTO CON CLARE NO LE PERMITIO LLORAR DESPUES DE QUE LA HISO SETIR TAN MAL NADAMAS LO QUE CREE EL QUE PUEDE VER SU HIJA ESTA BIEN PARA QUE ENTRO AL PROGRAMA, POR FABOR , ESTAMOS E EL SIXLO 21 Y O PARESE QUE ESTE BUSCANDO UNA ESPOSA PARA EL CREO QUE EL ESTA BUSCANO UA BUENA BABYCITY, MIENTRAS EL VA HANDAR E DON JUAN LO SIENTO POR LA QUE ESCOJA CREO QUE SERA NIKKI POR SER ENFERMERA ,SUERTE

13. PICK CLAIRE PLS U GUYS WERE MENT TO BE. SHE WAS UR FIRST KISS AS THE BACHLOR

14. WOW, I never knew he was a Single Daddy…perhaps it is better that he marries no-one on the show, as it is Only A Show. Ladies, find your own man that is single, no kids and ticks your boxes in life. JP, same advice…there is no one that can fit the role of motherhood to your child, except the mother herself. Have a happy future, be popular to your child as they will love you unconditionally, without prejudice. Peace to All.