Jul 16, 2013

Who Does Desiree Pick on The Bachelorette 2013: Winner Controversy!

Desiree Hartsock has been spending the last 6 weeks finding the love of her life on The Bachelorette but does the brunette beauty find what she’s looking for by the end of the season?

There have been several reports (contradicting reports) released in regards to the finale of The Bachelorette 2013. Some reports speculate that Desiree picks Chris, some point towards Brooks and some even reveal that Des picks no one in the end. So, what’s correct and what’s not? That’s where we come in!

Thanks, once again, to Reality Steve, we can exclusively reveal Who Des chooses this year and who’s sent home broken-hearted at the end of the season.

So, let’s get to it.

Who Does Desiree Choose on The Bachelorette 2013?

Desiree’s final pick has been stirring up some controversy of its own over the past few weeks. For those of you who don’t know, the man who receives Desiree’s final rose is Brooks Forrester.

The person who comes in second is Chris, followed by Drew in third and – as you’ll all see tonight – Zak in fourth.

Do you think Brooks was the best choice for Des?

1. Christi says:

I think drew is better. I don’t trust brooks. Maybe her brother will see that also. Drew has my vote

• Drew was great for her but she is so stupid sometimes

• Des picks Brooks, who is the most unsure of his feelings. Chris is good looking, mature, and has a great family. On the other hand, Zak knew his heart. He was the best guy for Des, but it was obvious she was not as attracted to him. (Wish I could I introduce him to my daughter)! Maybe he should be the next bachelor!!! He has my vote!

• Valerie says:

I agree with Christi 100%

2. Brooks is the one that Des wants she’s not falling for the one that has totally fallen for her. Grandma always said marry the one that loves you! Sad because it will not last. Zak or Michael was the right one. Wish I could introduce Zak or Michael to my niece who so deserves a great guy like them.

3. Brooks and Des are on the same wavelength….the others said, “I love you” way too soon….she may have felt pressure hearing those words too soon

4. Valerie says:

Wrong Choice.. Should be Drew.. if not then Chris.

Brooks is creepy. She will be sorry!

• I think Brooks is kinda creepy also! Do you think she was swayed by his career and the fact that his family looked like they had a lot of money.
      I would really hate to think that about her but I never saw Brooks show a lot of emotion on their dates.

5. Samantha says:

Omg….what the check is she thinking? Serious Brooks? Ask was my first choice but I would have been fine with Drew….I really liked him…BROOKS? What a regrettable choice! No sparks no emotion between…time to stop watching stupid choices on this show….I hope to see Zak as the next Bachelor….

6. I enjoy this show every week to watch how happy people can be when falling in love.
    Do people fall in love at first sight???
    I think Desiree has fallen in love with the last four finalists, something different about each one of them interest her. Their personalities are all so different.
    I am not able to say who her heart has fallen for.
    Just wish her all the best for sometimes in life people spend there whole life looking not to realize that one that loves them the most is standing right in front of them.
    Many Blessings your way.

7. I think that Drew is the best choice, than Zak, than Chris. She will deeply regret choosing Brooks as he is not in love with her.

8. Hong vi truong says:

I hope zak will be next bachelor !,,,,,,,,,, he’s so funny ans sweet

9. Ahhhh wtf brooks is creepy but even before reading this I knew it was brooks. He was the only one who she told Chris she loves she said “brooks I love him and everything about him”. She already ruined it for America. And Chris? What a wimp! She should of chose drew or zak I would of been happy with either of those. Wrong decision brooks is so.unsure she set herself up for heartbreak! Disappointed 100%!

10. Brooks will be a big mistake if he is her choice. Chris and Drew seem much more sincere.

11. Des liked Brooks from the minute she set eyes on him. I have to admit, he is beautiful from a distance, but not so much up close. He has a funky smile and profile. (Perhaps he reminds me of an ex!) When Brooks was selected for the first one-on-one date, and it appeared to go so well, I knew he would be the last one standing. Des deserves a good man. I hope Brooks proves us all wrong!

12. Dana shaw says:

I too think she has a lot more feeling and connections with !brooks but I think personally she just sent the wrong guy home and that was Zak. He knew what he wanted he let her know how he felt and put it all out on the line. brooks on the other hand has not even said anything to her like that or shared his feelings. I just don’t feel him nor do I get him and he is going to get hurt!!!! Now if she picks Chris he seems to a great guy and that could work out for her they have a cute connection. But I mes you realy wonder if she is going to pick anybody at the end of all this!

13. I cant beleive she picks Brooks, Chris or Dru were the best 2 of the crowd.. Des Im very dissapointed, hes not for you !