Jun 24, 2013

Who Does Desiree Hartsock Choose: Who Wins The Bachelorette 2013?

As fans become more and more invested in this season of The Bachelorette, many can’t help but wonder which lucky man receives Desiree Hartsock’s final rose on the finale.

If you’re looking for spoilers, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are we about to reveal who Desiree picks at the final rose ceremony but we’ll tell you who makes the final four PLUS how each guy is eliminated.

Sound good? Great! Let’s get started.

Here is your spoiler warning, once again: If you don’t want to know how the season ends, do not read any more of this article. We’re about to reveal the winner of this season!

Who Does Desiree Hartsock Choose – Who Wins The Bachelorette 2013?

As we’ve been telling you for weeks, the final four men this season are Brooks, Zak, Chris and Drew. Each of the final four men will take Desiree home to meet their families. At the end of the hometown date episode, Drew will be eliminated. The next guy to leave is Zak after the fantasy date night. Then, Chris and Brooks will both show up to the final rose ceremony where Des will eliminated the final guy and reveal the man chooses.

So, who ends up winning? That would be Brooks Forester. Chris Siegfried will be sent home at the final rose ceremony (poor guy :( )

Do you think Des picked the right guy this season?

1. Bachelorette 2013 Brooks Forester: Does Desiree Choose Him?
  2. The Bachelorette Spoilers 2013: Desiree Hartsock Final 4 and Winner!
  3. Reality Steve Bachelorette Spoilers 2013: Desiree Hartsock Winner!
  4. Who Wins The Bachelorette 2013: Desiree’s Final Rose!
  5. Who Wins The Bachelor 2013: Who Does Sean Choose?
  1. Ewww of all people why Brooks. It should have been Chris. I seriously hope they get divorced

2. Whyyyyy do u pick brooks ewwww pick Chris and really u sent Juan Pablo home????

3. Ugg why not Chris? He’s so romantic and cute! He’d be a much better husband. Chris, PLEASE be the next bachelor!

4. Fuck Brooks.

5. I’d hoped it was Zak~

6. Brooks is okay. Chris would be soooo much better

7. TEAMZAKANDCHRIS says:

NOOOOOOOO. CHRIS OR ZAK SHOULD HAVE WONNN!!!!!! NOOO! But as long as desiree is happy…. But i reaooy hoped chris or zak should have won. Just gawwwddd.

8. What?? DREW hello! He’s sooo sweet and super hot!

9. Bachelorette says:

Yeah, none of this is true.. zack got sent home at the end of hometowns so….

10. Well this info is incorrect as I watched zak get sent home first. But I believe
    Brooks will be the winner he is definitely the best Candidate great choice dez!!!!.

11. Lora Anderson says:

She sent the wrong guy home. Go back & look at all the episodes & watch how Zak looks at her. He’s very attentive & pays very close attention to what’s being said about her.

12. She loves Brooks and he’s probably definitely winnig but drew didn’t get sent how after hometown date it was zac

13. I don’t like any of this, she will be sorry she pick the wrong guy

14. Its all about heart, you can see it in Chris eyes. That he truely care for her!

15. becki ash says:

Brooks is the only one not to commit to her… maybe she likes the hard to get? I would bet all along it would be Chris or Drew… either choice would be much better from where I stand. Oh well, love is blind…..

16. If she picks Brooks, I don’t think it will work out because he could be gay.

17. I hate brooks. I just truly think he is an asshole. All of the other guys told her that they loved her and that they were ready to spend the rest of their life with this woman. He is not the one!
    Not the one at all!!!
    It should have been Chris…and if not him- it should have been Drew. He is so deep and in love with the girl, I hated to see him leave; it honestly broke my heart.

Ugh, so irritated.

I love you, drew. :)

-E

18. I love brooks and think they have great chemistry. Z have been rooting for them since day one

19. Who the fuck cares . It’s a stupid racist show. Dumb woman tongues every other dude then has the audacity to be jealous if any of the guys just thinks of other women . Stupid!

20. Marcella says:

Btw des does not pick brooks cause brooks admits that he doesn’t love her so yup u are all wrong