Jun 17, 2013

The Voice 2013 USA: Who Should Win?!?

It’s part one of the much anticipated season finale of The Voice 2013 and we want to know who¬† you think deserves to walk home with the title this year!

There are three acts left in the competition and, in their own way, each has proven that they deserve to be in the final three. Sure, there were more than a few disappointments this season (like the moment that prompted Adam Levine to claim he hates America after Judith Hill was voted off) but the fans have spoken and there’s a good reason why these three acts have made it as far as they have.

For those of you who haven’t been keeping up with the show, the three remaining contestants are: the young and beautiful Danielle Bradbery, the quirky and talented Michelle Chamuel (who, if I’m being honest, I thought was a joke – an actual joke – when she performed the first few times) and The Swon Brothers.

To say these three acts are different from each other would be the understatement of the century. Each act is so unique to the other that it’s difficult to try and predict who’s going to win this year.

The Voice Finale is just one day away, so we need to know: Who do you think should win the title this year?

Sound off in the comment section below!

1. I really hope Michelle wins, she is unique and different. I didn’t like the swon brothers from the beginning at all, and Danielle is a plain flat singer like a Taylor swift, no range and every song sound the same. Michelle is genuine, talented, and hard working. I did LOVE Garrett, Sara, and Sasha as well, but what happened happened. PLEASE DON’T LET THE SWON BROTHERS GO ON PLEASE.

2. Melissa Campoverde says:

Daniella should win!!!!

3. MICHELLE SHAMUEL = winner

4. Danielle all the way!!

5. Michelle should win..I’m 200% support her..all the best dear Michelle

6. Michelle. Please let it be her.

7. Sergiorio says:

Danielle Bradbery should wear the crown for 2013,& comme to see us in canada,her smile,talent and her simplicity got my vote since the biggining.

8. hope shewins says:

I can’t believe you say that you thought Michelle Shamuel was a joke. The instant this girl stepped on stage, I said to myself , “wow” . I am certainly rooting (and voting) for her as many times as allowed. (10 i think). Saying u thought she was a joke lets the rest of us know that u have no knowledge of music or taste, and future reading of your articles would be a certain wast if time as my respect for your opinions has dropped to zero. Now stand back and watch her win. Flat, boring same ol country will not outdo this girl. Win or not, I guarantee you will be seeing and hearing more from this already made STAR! Go Michelle!

9. hope shewins says:

I can’t believe you say that you thought Michelle Chamuel was a joke. The instant this girl stepped on stage, I said to myself , “wow” . I am certainly rooting (and voting) for her as many times as allowed. (10 i think). Saying u thought she was a joke lets the rest of us know that u have no knowledge of music or taste, and future reading of your articles would be a certain wast if time as my respect for your opinions has dropped to zero. Now stand back and watch her win. Flat, boring same ol country will not outdo this girl. Win or not, I guarantee you will be seeing and hearing more from this already made STAR! Go Michelle!

10. Danielle is the best one if she don’t win something is wrong

11. hope shewins says:

Sorry that posted more than once. New phone..still mastering. :/

12. Danielle is the winner !

13. Michelle is the WINNER!!! NO DOUBT. She not ordinary like the other two. I am 100% voting for her. We already have t oo many Taylor, Miley, carrie, and Kelley so let 2013 be different.

14. Charity says:

Michelle is unique, uber-talented, consistent and humble–
    our household is totally rooting for her to win.
    Loved her from the start! An original!

Danielle’s got great pipes but a bit too vanilla; likely due to her youth. Sweet cute kid.
    She’s going to have career no matter what, but there’s something flat/missing there. (Noticed she was frowning a lot while she was singing last night)

The Swons get Most Improved–we’ve enjoyed them more and more,
    though last night their performances weren’t as good as they have been.

All three acts were terrific this season! Hope they all have super careers.

15. Chambam says:

Danielle is pretty, got good controll, but every song sorta sounded the same. Michelle onthe other hand is unique, makes you get on ur feet sing/dance along and get goosebumps XD..Michelle for me all the wayyy!!.

16. I think the swan brothers should win….. they sing old country like I like to hear…….

17. Michelle Chamuel all the way…I sure do hope she wins…