The Bachelorette Kalon Slams Emily and Ricki (Watch)!
If you thought the first few episodes of The Bachelorette 2012 were boring, you’ll be happy to know tonight’s promises to be much more exciting. ABC released 3 promo videos for tonight’s episode (you can watch them here) and it’s definitely a tough night for Emily.
The good news for Emily is that she goes on a date with Arie and they make quite a connection. The bad news is she has no idea the skeletons he’s hiding in his closest (like the 5+ women he was having sex with before he came on the show – and his previous sexual relationship with one of the female Bachelorette producers).
Later in the episode, Emily finally gets a chance to talk to Kalon. She thinks Kalon is a great guy and is excited to get to know him better. Until she finds out he’s a complete douche. Not only does he insult her daughter Ricki but he also says to Emily “I love it when you talk but I wish you’d let me finish.” Needless to say, his attitude doesn’t sit well with Emily, who tells the camera “I like tall, skinny and funny, I don’t like tall, skinny and condescending.”
Like I said before, you can watch the clip on RealitySteve.com.
Do you think Kalon is out of line with his comments?
- Kalon Bachelorette 2012 – Love Him or Hate Him?
- Emily Maynard Bachelorette Meltdown: Don’t Call Ricki Baggage!
- The Bachelorette 2012 – Emily Maynard Dissed by Bachelors (WATCH)!
- Emily Maynard Bachelorette Spoilers 2012: All the Details!
- Emily Maynard Twitter Message: How She Celebrated Being Bachelorette!