Mar 4, 2013

The Bachelor Spoilers 2013: Who Does Sean Lowe Pick?

We’re one week away from the night Bachelor fans have been waiting for since the beginning of the season. In one week, the dramatic season finale will air and viewers will finally get to see who Bachelor Sean Lowe picks at the final rose ceremony.

We (via Reality Steve, obviously) informed you of who wins this year before the season even premiered in January. Since then, we’ve been revealing each week who would be eliminated – and we were right every time. With that being said, there’s no reason why our prediction for who wins this season would be wrong. Unless something crazy happens within the next week (which isn’t unheard of when it comes to Reality Steve’s spoilers – he did mess up the ending of Brad Womack and Emily Maynard’s season by reporting all the way through that he picked Chantal) these spoilers should be pretty accurate.

So, Who Does Sean Lowe Pick on next week’s finale episode?

If you don’t want to know what happens on the finale, do not read any further. As always, there are huge spoilers ahead.

In next week’s dramatic finale you will see Sean stand in front of both Catherine Giudici and Lindsay Yenter. He’ll propose to one and send the other home brokenhearted. So, who gets the final rose and who gets a solo limo ride home?

Sean will propose to Catherine Giudici on next week’s finale and he will send Lindsay home brokenhearted. Sean and Catherine are reportedly still together and happily in love.

Do you think Sean makes the right decision by picking Catherine this season?

1. Paula Niebel says:

I think they make a GREAT couple always having fun together.

• SEAN MADE A GREAT CHOICE. MY DAUGHTER AND I HAVE LOVED CATHERINE FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!! I HONESTLY HOPE THIS WORKS OUT FOR BOTH OF THEM. SHE DESERVES SOMEONE THAT WILL TREAT HER WONDERFUL AND HE DOES AS WELL!

2. Kekalani Kailoa says:

If true that Sean picks Catherine, they would make beautiful biracial children.

3. Aleccia says:

Does anyone know when the season finale is?

4. Kelly Miller says:

No, lindsey is the better choice why would he pick someone who doesn’t want a long trem relationship! Not hating, just saying

5. Stephanie says:

The finale is live next week. He has not made a choice yet.

6. yeah I think Lindsay is too young and needs to mature with catherine he seems more natural:-)

7. tdavis@holmanmoving.com says:

I think he should have picked Des….I think he made a grave mistake….

• you think he should have picked Des and have to put up with her brother and very strange parents?

8. I think that he should have not sent Des home. That was his biggest mistake he could have ever made. I am not looking forward to next weeks show, bc I read that he picked Catherine. I like her but I did not like what her sisters had to say about her they would know her better than anyone. It won’t last bc she will get board of him. Lindsay is the right girl for him. We will see what the future has to hold for him and Catherine. I am sure I will be right, wait and see.

9. Charlotte says:

How do you know this?

10. i think lindsey is a better pick, catherine is a little out there, afer all who says “hunk” any more. not hating just saying

11. NOT CATHERINE AT ALL LINDSAY IS THE ONE..

12. CATHERINE IS ALL FOR THE LOOKS AND JUST GOING WITH THE FLOW U CAN TELL LINDSAY REALLY DOES LOVE HIM AND THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT HIM THAT IS TRUE LOVE!!!

13. I think its all bullshit doesnt matter who they pick their not serious and they never stay together long after the show ends anyways Cmon now yall its all for the ratings and the paycheck thats all their really out there for anyways. Your kidding yourselves if you take any of it seriously or believe its real. How many backlorettes and bachelor shows have there been and how many sucessful marriages ha EXACTLY!!!!!

14. Catherine is immature and her family has problems with the father. Have no idea what the TV audience does not see but it must be a lot! She is the least I would have picked. Also he should never have led Ashlee on like he did knowing her trust issues. Heartbreaking to watch! Yes it’s a game but how long can you string someone along like Ashlee. With Deb apparently it just wasn’t there for him. Brother or no brother. Another all expense paid TV wedding . $$$$

15. No no no by choosing Catherine, Sean made the biggest mistake in his life. Catherine is fake. Sean’s family have been praying since he was born for his wife and ended on Catherine. God help him. Lindsey is really and true. You know what, as a women what I observe is, guys doesn’t know good for themselves. The learn from the failer. Generally, they are not smart. Just emostional. Only focesing on sex. Shame on you.

16. Lindsey or Dez was the best choice.