Jun 3, 2013

Reality Steve Bachelorette Spoilers 2013: Desiree Hartsock Winner!

Reality Steve has been successfully spoiling each and every season of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette for countless seasons and he has no plans of slowing down in 2013. Before the season even began airing last week, Steve had already released the episode-by-episode spoilers for the season – including who Desiree Hartsock picks on the finale, who she sends home at the final rose ceremony and which dishonest bachelors have girlfriends back home this season.

Thanks to Reality Steve, we can bring you all of the highlights of this season – if you want to know!

If you don’t want to know, stop reading now. We are about to reveal some very, very important details!

Reality Steve Bachelorette Spoilers 2013:

Tonight we’ll see Desiree Hartsock embark on her first one-on-one date. The lucky man to secure the first date is Brooks Forester. Long story short, he’s also the man who will receive Des’ last date. He will receive the final rose at the end of the season and Desiree and Brooks are reportedly very happy together.

The runner-up this season, and the man who will be sent home broken-hearted at the final rose ceremony, is Chris Siegfried.

Now that you know the two final men this season, there are probably two questions left on your mind: Who are the other 2 guys in the final four and which guys have girlfriends back home.

Again, keeping things short and sweet, we’ll tell you right now that the other two men in the final four are Zak (shocking, I know) and Drew.

The two guys who reportedly have girlfriends back home are Brian (who’s girlfriend shows up to confront him) and Bryden (who tells Des he needs to leave because he “isn’t feeling it” but really has a girlfriend back home).

Now that you know all of the details of the season, tell me – do you think Des makes the right decision picking Brooks this season?

Sound off in the comment section below!

1. http://www.buzzfeed.com/dashboard/danso/why-dan-cox-is-our-man-b610

Why Bachelorette Contestant, Dan Cox, is our man!

2. Joan MacIntosh says:

Love it that you can give us the information without waiting till the end of the show. You are great. Keep up the good work. Not sure about Brook at this point, but they did seem to be compatible on their one and one date tonight. Let’s hope it works for them.

3. Aaron W says:

Steve you make me as moist as a snack cake!!

4. It’s really our place to say who is right! If Des is happy then she is happy! Time will tell!

5. I haven’t seen much of this season and don’t plan to. Des is just too happy for me to really buy into this season. I like her and she is cute, but I’m not feeling it.
    With that said, I think that just by the profile pictures of the men, Brooks looks a little greasy for me. Drew is such a doll…too bad he didn’t get picked.
    Surprised to hear that Bryden has a girl back home. Maybe abc should screen a little better…I don’t think that the guys this season were very engaged…most of them seem to be there for body building…or for camera time…not so much for love.
    For some reason this season seems “off” to me…and may be what finally breaks my addiction to the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

You know what I want to see??? A polyandry show! Yep, that’s right…a couple looking for another husband to join the fam! :) I would totally tune in for that one!!

6. I think Brooks will come out of the closet

7. Roberta says:

Brookes would be my last choice.. But I can see why Des would choose him… I don’t think it will last. He will come out for sure… I am sorry to read about Bryden he was the one I liked the best… Overall this season has been a disaster from the start.. Guys are for show and camara and Des is NOT into it. And the dates have been so so at best. I 2 think it is time to break my self of watchiing the Bacheldor/ Bacheldorette//

8. Annette says:

Love Brooks. Loved him from day 1. So glad she ends up with him.

9. Personally, I could NEVER be with a man who acts like such a wuss!!! I really like James, but then he’s a cheater, sooooo … not Brooks, though. I think he’s in denial ahout his sexuality. Juan Pablo? Wooheee!

10. I think Drew is so cute! Next Bachelor??

Brooks was not my type but good for Des to find her love. Leave the others for the rest of us! :)

11. What is the deal with Drew? Did he decide to go home, the previews for next week are confusing.

12. NO WAY DID SHE MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE.
    She should have picked Chris!
    He was good looking, nice , sweet and respectful.
    Just by looking at him you could tell that he’s a good person.
    Shame on Desiree!

13. Della Riffle says:

I am 100% sure of Brooks. They are great together and have so much in common.

14. BROOKS IS THE ONE! Very gorgeous gentle man.love him!

15. I think your a spoilsport and don’t have anything better to do but spoil the show and the outcome. Get a life.

16. Bullcrap