Jun 24, 2013

Reality Steve Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers: Des Picks Who?!?

Things are finally starting to heat up on the 2013 season of The Bachelorette and, thanks to Reality Steve, we have all the spoilers you’ve been looking for regarding who wins the final rose.

As most of you already know, Reality Steve has been successfully spoiling seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette for many years. Sure, he’s been wrong once or twice but his track record definitely speaks for itself. Not only does he successfully reveal the winner of each season (usually before the season even starts) but he also lets his readers know exactly who will be going home each week.

With all of that being said, if you don’t want to know who Desiree Hartsock ends up choosing in the end, do not read any further. There are major winner spoilers ahead!

Desiree Hartsock Final Four: The final four men this season are Zak, Chris, Brooks and Drew.

After the hometown dates, Drew will be eliminated, followed by Zak on the fantasy date episode. That leaves Chris and Brooks as Des’ final two this season.

At the final rose ceremony, Des will choose Brooks and Chris will be sent home broken-hearted. It’s being rumored that Drew is the top contender for the next Bachelor, although nothing has been confirmed.

Now that you know how the rest of the season plays out, let us know: Do you think Desiree made the right choice choosing Brooks in the end?

1. Reality Steve Bachelorette Spoilers 2013: Desiree Hartsock Winner!
  2. Reality Steve Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers: Winner Shocker!
  3. Who Does Desiree Pick on The Bachelorette? Reality Steve Spoilers!
  4. Reality Steve Bachelorette Desiree Spoilers 2013: Who Wins?
  5. Reality Steve Bachelorette Spoilers 2013: Desiree’s Final Pick!
  1. Karen Meyer says:

NO!!! I think she should pick Chris! I LOVE Chris!!!

2. I really like her. She is my favorite bachelorette out of all the seasons. There is just something about her that make her extremely likeable. Emily Maynard was all about showing her T & A. She let the experience go to her head in my opinion. When you can’t make it with two of the bachelors – maybe you don’t want it or need it. I think she lives a sweet life with her daughter in Charlotte, NC. I knew she wouldn’t uproot that child to go to Austin or Utah.

Ok …to the point. I wouldn’t have been able to guess that he would be the last man standing. He doesn’t have the super muscular body, he has the long hair thing going (maybe a little shaping it up or styling), etc. But he is very cute with those dimples, he gets along with the guys (which I believe indicates he is easy to get along with) and no children. I’d love it if it worked out. I’ve been married for 20 years and there are ups and downs, but it is wonderful when someone has your back, is your plus one, makes you feel great when everything goes wrong, etc. Marriage it is really great….everyone -well almost – should try.

3. Heather says:

This season was too boring to watch. I would bet the ratings are the lowest of them all. The girl has no appeal.

4. Courtney says:

Out of all the guys she picks brooks??? What about drew!?! Or even Chris!

5. LIZZY B says:

Des is the most genuine person the bachelorette has had on the show. I love her honesty and her caring soul. I don’t have anything against Brooks, but honestly Chris is the man for her. It’s so apparent. I truly hope steve is wrong, because I don’t think brooks and des will ever make it to the altar. Chris is also very sincere and caring and they would make a perfect match. If Chris is sent home, I’d love to match him up with my daughter.

6. Honestly, I LOVE Zak and Chris! If either one is the next Bachelor where do I audition?

7. Dee Jay says:

I think her best pick would be Chris. If I was only 20 years younger!