Jef Holm Bachelorette 2012 Winner: Are Emily and Jeff Engaged?
Is it true? Is Jef Holm The Bachelorette 2012 winner? Are he and Emily Maynard engaged? What happened to Sean and Arie? We have all the answers for you right here, so sit back and enjoy all of the amazing spoilers for the remainder of the season!
Is Jeff Holm The Bachelorette 2012 Winner?
The answer is YES! According to Reality Steve, Emily chooses Jef at the final rose ceremony and the two are still together.
Are Emily and Jef engaged?
The answer to that is also YES! Emily and Jef are engaged and may just surprise everyone with a wedding date on the live After the Final Rose Ceremony airing Sunday (that’s right, Sunday) July 22.
What happens to Sean and Arie?
Tonight Sean will be sent home after spending the night with Emily on their fantasy date. Arie was not given an overnight date because Emily couldn’t trust herself with him, so his date was cut short. He, however, will still receive a rose tonight, will meet Emily’s family and will be rejected at the Final Rose Ceremony.
Do you think Emily was right to choose Jef over Arie?
- Bachelorette Winner 2012: Is Emily Maynard Engaged?
- Emily Maynard and Jef Holm: Does Emily Pick Jeff?
- Jef Holm Bachelorette 2012 Spoilers: Does Emily Choose Jeff?
- Emily Maynard Picks Jef Holm on The Bachelorette 2012 Finale – True?
- The Bachelorette 2012 Winner Revealed by Reality Steve (Major Spoiler)!