Is Kate Middleton Pregnant? Yes! Couple Confirms!
It’s the biggest question on everyone’s mind and we finally have the answer: Is Kate Middleton pregnant? And the answer is yes!
The Royal couple confirmed that they are expecting their first child, confirming months of speculation that there would be a Royal baby on the way.
One of the couple’s close friends hinted that an announcement would be made in December - and they were correct! Prince William also fueled the speculation when he accepted a onesy with the caption “Daddy’s Little Co-Pilot” on the front.
The pregnancy hasn’t been easy for Kate so far, though. The Dutchess of Cambridge is currently in a hospital being treated for acute morning sickness.
The beautiful mom-to-be is expected to be in the hospital for at least another few days before she’s released.
Are you happy to hear that Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting? And do you think they’re going to be blessed with a little boy or a little girl?
Leave your opinions in the comment section below!
- Reese Witherspoon Pregnant: Celebrates Birthday with Baby No. 3!
- Emily Maynard Twitter MSG Confirms Next Bachelorette 2012!
- Is Jessica Simpson Pregnant Again? The Truth Here!
- Ben and Courtney Break Up Rumors Swirl as Couple Steps Out Together!
- Tori Spelling Pregnant Again – 5 Months After Baby Hattie!